looking for a hacker

boylizard at boylizard.com boylizard at boylizard.com
Fri Aug 6 10:04:57 PDT 2004

yea, kinda pathetic isnt it :-)

--
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged a
$25 fee for network traffic and computing time.  By extracting my address
from this message, its header, or any web site showing my email address
either in literal or aggregate form, you agree to these terms.
news:3060c23904080308385883bb0b at mail.gmail.com...