Quake?

boylizard at boylizard.com boylizard at boylizard.com
Fri Aug 6 10:05:18 PDT 2004

I hope you don't mind if i use your newsgroup sig... reply if its not ok

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged a
$25 fee for network traffic and computing time.  By extracting my address
from this message, its header, or any web site showing my email address
either in literal or aggregate form, you agree to these terms.