LFS UK MEET

Sam Barnett-Cormack s.barnett-cormack at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 09:39:47 PDT 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, cedric wrote:

> On Friday 06 August 2004 01:06, Ian Molton wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Since theres a good number of us in the UK, how about a meet ?
> >
> > How about Windermere again? its fairly easy to get to.
> >
> > Whos up for it? (and when?)

I must've missed the original message in my mass-deletion of mail...

I'm generally up for pretty-much anything, but have significan money
limitiations. I'm in Lancaster, I *might* be able to get to Windermere
pretty easily.

When doesn't matter much to me - I have a pretty open schedule.

Oh, and as a complete aside, my recent acquisition of a couple of spare
boxes from my uni (all above board) means I should actually be able to
get involved in testing and development again soon - when I get a KVM
switch... I'll message the main list when I know how much I can give to
it.

--

Sam Barnett-Cormack
Software Developer                           |  Student of Physics & Maths