LFS UK MEET

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Fri Aug 6 09:20:42 PDT 2004

Once upon a time (on Friday 06 August 2004 03:06), Ian Molton wrote :
 > Since theres a good number of us in the UK, how about a meet ?
 > How about Windermere again? its fairly easy to get to.
 > Whos up for it? (and when?)

I might be in England around late sptember or early october. So I think
I won't be able to meet you this summer, sorry... :-(

Have a nice time, guys and girls (hoppefully, there will be some girls
this time, he? :-) ).

Regards,
Yann.

--
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\   ASCII RIBBON            |