compressdoc script

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 3 16:33:48 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:21:29PM -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:

> I copied and pasted the script so I am pretty sure there is no typo.  Any

Here's a suggestion, since no one has seemed to hit it; attach to a
*private* email to me and I'll diff it to my CnP'd and working copy.

--
Archaic

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.  Suspect every one who
approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force.  Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably
ruined."

- Patrick Henry, speech of June 5 1788