hello?

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 06:32:27 PDT 2004

I'm sure glad the news server wasnt working when I decided to sub my
gmail account... otherwise I would use pan to read the newsgroups and
then be tempted to read "other" newsgroups while at work. ;)  And I
would have missed out on the coolest thing about gmail (the way it
threads the mail for you.)

Mike