LFS-4.0-RC1 is out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 16:40:39 PDT 2002

On September 29, 2002 05:18 pm, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Now, now, be fair here.  You know i've been wanting todo a complete
> reinstall of shadowfax for the last couple of months now.  And yes, I
> have requested that *you* do the initial kernel upgrade.

Fine, I'll be fair. Yes, we need to do a complete reinstallation of the
server. But when the time comes I'll probably be doing it. Not that I don't
trust you, but I kinda take pride in installing the servers myself that I
run.

> However, I am more then willing todo it myself, but I would ask that you
> provide to me, the netops contact information, so that if anything does
> happen, I can at least fix it properly :)

Sure I'll get you some phone #'s one of these days when I have digged up my
addressbook from my pile of boxes. But the main problem is that those guys
aren't as responsive as I'd like them to be, so it's gonna be some stressfull
days doing that upgrade. Not something I need now.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org