LFS-4.0-RC1 is out

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 16:18:47 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 04:37:45PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Hehehe that's only because he won't touch the things that really matter. For
> example, no matter how many times I offer to teach him how to do a kernel
> upgrade, he still refuses to do it and forces me to do it (not that I have
> been doing them often either but that's besides the point ;)

/me chuckles yet again...

Now, now, be fair here.  You know i've been wanting todo a complete
reinstall of shadowfax for the last couple of months now.  And yes, I
have requested that *you* do the initial kernel upgrade.

However, I am more then willing todo it myself, but I would ask that you
provide to me, the netops contact information, so that if anything does
happen, I can at least fix it properly :)

And frankly, if I honestly though we would benifit that much by a kernel
upgrade, I would have done it by now.  But i've been treading shadowfax,
like how I use to treat quasar;  "Don't fix what ain't broken." :)

> Hmmm.....maybe I should start doing some work, mess things up and then people
> will start blaming Jesse.

ROFLMAO!!!  Hey, I can live with that.  Thinks have been fairly bland
recently.. gotta keep live interesting! *g*

Heh.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org