LFS-4.0-RC1 is out

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 16:05:01 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 07:58:00AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Jesse, you can't slip away that easily! You keep *LFS organized
> and on track. You patiently answer questions, provide valuable
> feedback (especially when we do something wrong :P), keep shadowfax
> running smoothly around the clock, treat others with respect, and
> you quickly respond when called for. In essence, you hold the LFS
> projects together. You are a cool guy and a good friend.

/me chuckles a bit.

I somehow get the impression that this is a little bit of revenge upon
your part, for putting you in the spotlight recently, isn't it?  Heh.

I thank you for your kind words however, and I am glad to have you and
everyone else involved in this project-community I should say, as
friends :)

Honestly though.. I only do what needs to be done, or else it wouldn't
get done, and there would be a huge mess for Gerard to clean up.  So
it's easier to just spend a bit of time getting little things done so
Gerard and the rest of you, can focus on the important things :)

Heh.  Anyways..

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org