LFS-4.0-RC1 is out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 15:37:45 PDT 2002

On September 29, 2002 08:58 am, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> feedback (especially when we do something wrong :P), keep shadowfax
> running smoothly around the clock, treat others with respect, and

Hehehe that's only because he won't touch the things that really matter. For
example, no matter how many times I offer to teach him how to do a kernel
upgrade, he still refuses to do it and forces me to do it (not that I have
been doing them often either but that's besides the point ;)

Hmmm.....maybe I should start doing some work, mess things up and then people
will start blaming Jesse.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org