lfs-3.3.tar downloaded 10,000+ times

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 08:19:45 PDT 2002

On Sun, 29, Sep, 2002 at 12:40:03AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans spoke thus..
> Out of curiosity I checked out how many times the lfs-packages-3.3.tar file
> has been downloaded since it was released in April. Result over 10,000 times.
> Pretty nice statistic there eh

Cool.  Just out of interest (from a person who doesn't do much network
admin) how is that figure calculated?  Is it recorded by the ftp daemon
/ apache etc?

Mark

"Q: What's the definition of a double blind trial?
 A: Two orthopaedic surgeons looking at an ECG"
     Medical In-Joke
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org