I did it!

scott curtis spcurtis at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 06:16:11 PDT 2002

Well, I figured I would chime in on this.  If you are having problems in Chapter
6 then chances are it has nothing to do with your host distro.  Chapter 6 is
supposed to be independent of the host distro (that is why you enter the chroot
environment).  During chapter 5, did you run into any errors?  and which version
of the book are you building?

Thanks
-Scott