I did it!

Owen Genat aressgee at jeack.com.au
Thu Sep 26 18:32:39 PDT 2002

Hi Jim,

i've had several probs so far but have managed to slowly get around most of
them, mainly by re-starting at the beginning :(  my latest problem
is with perl (ch6)...i have sent emails to lfs-support but noone
seems able to help so far.

i wish there was more info in the guide on which packages the base
system should have as this could be part of my prob.

cheers...owen.