I did it!

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Sep 26 05:20:18 PDT 2002

What kind of problems are you having?  Are you asking the group for
help?
You should be able to get through it.  Once you do your first build, the
rest will be easy and you will start to rebuild just to try new tweaks
or settings.  Keep trying and don't be shy about asking lfs-support for
help.

Jim Drabb

James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst