I did it!

Owen Genat aressgee at jeack.com.au
Wed Sep 25 17:25:40 PDT 2002

David, i am just greeeeen with envy...i look forward to a similar day :-)

i am constantly amazed at the number of LFS people who do successful
compiles day-in-day-out
(wishing my life was that simple!)

i have been working on my first success for about 3 weeks now and still no
luck,
obviously i'm not much of a linux wiz <sigh>

all the best...owen.