Login trouble

Mihail Popa mpopa at fx.ro
Tue Sep 24 06:17:53 PDT 2002

Well, my question has nothing to do with the LFS book.  I have started with
a fresh ext2 partition with the basic directory structure and the dev files
in their place. I my last mail I explained every step I made.

The problem is that the login should work. I have read the man pages and
looked over the internet but found nothing relevant. I was hoping someone on
this list would know what I did wrong.

Mihai