Mailing list trouble

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Mon Sep 16 18:12:02 PDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 22:54, Chris Lingard wrote:

> Have you changed your mail configuration, and (accidentaly)
> bounced a few mails?  Done this,  got unsubscribed.

Haven't changed anything here, but my ISP did have a bit of trouble a
couple weekends ago.  That must do it.

Jesse & Gerard and all: Don't you think it's overly sensitive to boot
addresses after just one or two days of trouble?  I can't be the only
one of thousands of subscribers who suffers a weekend outage once or
twice a year.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting