How to unsubscribe from a dead email

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 16 14:14:17 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 03:22:50PM -0600, Rob Park wrote:
> Same way you would normally, but append your old email to the subscribe
> command.

*sigh*

> Or just wait for your old mailbox to fill up, start bouncing mails, and
> get unsubscribed automatically.

No, No, No.  Rob, haven't I asked you to ignore questions like these
before, considering this is more of an server admin issue then any kind
of support request?

This is NOT the way to deal with it.  The proper method would be to
e-mail me personally, or server-admin@ and ask for the old addy to be
removed-we can do it manually, which only takes a few seconds.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org