diffutils source not good?!?!? 8-{

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 20:20:47 PDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 12:41:48AM +0200, R. Bosch wrote:
> No, sorry, I'm not subscribed to lfs-dev/support.
> I usualy check the archives... alas, nothing :-(

You don't have to be subscribed to post. lfs-chat isn't a support list
per se . There are relatively few people subscribed to lfs-chat compared
to (b)lfs-support. Also, there is always the newsserver.

--
Archaic

--
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless

- H.L. Mencken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org