problem getting the right permissions

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Fri Sep 13 03:16:54 PDT 2002

Hi,

> I know the term TOFU (Text oben, Fullquote unten) from the
> German-speaking part of Usenet, but never encountered it
> in the English-speaking world. From the context, I guess
> it means the same thing, but what does it stand for in
> English?

Never seen this one before but, as you say, probably means the same thing,
so a translation would be Text over, Fullquote under, which makes sense and
the first letters stay the same. Of course, quoting like that is a Bad Thing
(TM): Everyone should quote TUFO (Like I am ATM). :-)

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/