XFree and freetype2

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Fri Sep 6 17:48:47 PDT 2002

On Friday 06 September 2002 18:35, Richard Lightman wrote:
> Here are a few ideas that I tried for a bit, and decided to leave
> for a very rainy day (or possibly a flood lasting over 40 days):
>
> * Build the kernel documentation.
> * Installing a working version of open office.

That's not really hard, if you have a fast machine. Just follow the
hint, don't overoptimize (unlike what the hint says, on my machine it
just won't work with those flags) and use the latest stable gcc (3.1.1
or 3.2).

> * Getting all GNU packages to install html converted directly from
>   the tex source.

When you managed to do that, please tar cyf your doc and mail me so I
don't have to :)

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans