Dodgy Hardware (was Re: lost interrupt 8-|)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Thu Sep 5 13:03:56 PDT 2002

On the date Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:44:36 +0100
Declan Moriarty <declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie> thy wrote:

> Mind you, the later SiS chips are much better and are even good, I'm told.

Even better than VIA ;-)
>From what I (still) remember, SiS very functional since it's an all-in-one chip. Though I haven't seen any review lately, and for modern mobo's (400MHz FSB), I think we'll have to wait... a month or two (just before hcc-days as last year).

Note: hcc-day (hcc-dagen) is a dutch event where computer-hobbiests go to, to get info/(hard/soft)ware. I'm looking forward already =)

I posted a copy in the chat-section in an attempt to move the bunch ;-)

--
Remy

                 //     \\
Linux in €pe    ||_____