A few random thoughts

Jim Mischel jim at mischel.com
Wed Sep 4 07:28:59 PDT 2002

> Sorry to be blunt

Hey, blunt is good.  I spend too much of my day working with people who beat
around the bush and never get to the point.

> LFS is NOT for newbies or the impatient.

Fair enough.  It wasn't intended for newbies.  But as at least one other in
this thread, and several others I've seen have said, it is possible for a
patient newbie to build an LFS system.

> feel free to write a newbie introduction, though...

I'm giving it some thought.  Perhaps not really a "newbie" introduction as
much as a Step 0 guide to getting a host system up and running.

Jim

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org