HLFS project scope.

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:48:35 PDT 2010

I can not endorse telnet or rsh on a hardened system.

As far as a serial terminal is concerned, thats a rather trivial
addition and is little more than a configuration in inittab coupled
with the appropriate serial module being loaded. I could see how that
would be useful to some.

Really though how "slow" is ssh? I have yet to be caused any trouble
by ssh. Would you care to elaborate on what is so slow for you?

RBaker