Order problem

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:44:25 PDT 2010

As of right now there is no target date for completion on any part of
the project. I am focused on completing the temporary tools first.
Once the temporary tools are in order I will be shifting focus toward
testing and completing the bootable temporary tools. From there final
system work will be the next step.

If I had to guess I am looking at about 15 to 20 man hours left on
temporary tools. Most of that is devoted to ensuring the gcc and glibc
patching is exactly where we want it.

I am hoping that the bootable temporary tools needs very little work,
but I need to go back over it to check completeness.

I cannot even give an estimate on final system hour requirements until
I have time to get my eyes on any issues that may present themselves.
If all goes well I should be better positioned to assess your question
in a couple of weeks.

RBaker