Order problem

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:27:24 PDT 2010

There is an index page that gives the build order.

After we reach some level of stability I am toying with the idea of
returning to the XML book like the rest of the projects. As it stands
right now I have completed about 95% of the work I wanted to do on the
temporary tools. I should get some more work in over the weekend.

RBaker