maintainers

Petersen Liman rabbit8888 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:33:36 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM, robert baker <robertmbaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> As it stands right now I think the best thing for the project would be
> to focus on stabilization of content rather than web page updates. I
> know Robert Connolly was interested in using the BLFS wiki to add
> instructions for hardened systems on whatever packages needed special
> instructions. In my experience there isn't a lot of packages that
> require different instructions than what BLFS already provides. There
> are a few. (Xorg is a good example) Because of the limited number of
> changes for BLFS under HLFS I tend to agree with Robert Connolly's
> assessment.
>
> RBaker
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Petersen Liman <rabbit8888 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I may be also to help by helping converting HLFS to a wiki style like
>> BCLFS or helping to make a BHLFS wiki
>> --

OK, ill waste my hard empty bored time to test the book becuase i will
have enought time to test the book for bugs and problems since i have
two computers that have no systems at all, may be able to also edit
the book's grammer, spelling, and other new things I learn at school,
and may do what i still said on the extra HLFS free time.