maintainers (robert baker)

Heiko Zuerker heiko at zuerker.org
Sun May 2 07:49:59 PDT 2010

Dean,

Devil-Linux is already partially based on HLFS and does all the things
you mentioned.
I think it would be better to pool resources, instead of spinning up yet
another Firewall/DMZ distro. We all only have limited time available to
work on our project. By working together we can provide a much better
and much more complete product to the community.
We're really close to releasing the official 1.4 version, after that
we'll be working on incorporating Robert's latest work and go to a newer
gcc, glibc, etc.

Heiko
http://www.devil-linux.org