HLFS project scope (robert baker)

Dean Takemori deant at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 23 16:35:48 PDT 2010

> Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:10:20 -0500
> From: robert baker <robertmbaker at gmail.com>

> Since it looks like we will be patching LFS XML rather than doing a
> full rewrite I would consider it fair to rely on their 64bit support
> work rather than push for anything more or less.

At this point, my personal project has matured to
the point where I'm basically happy with it, so
what I'll try to do is munge what I've learned from
it into your HLFS work.

What I hope to do a little more long term is to
push forward from the HLFS work into a HLFS-live
.iso that can build itself.  (I'm nearly there with
my own scripts)

-dean takemori