maintainers

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:56:09 PDT 2010

As it stands right now I think the best thing for the project would be
to focus on stabilization of content rather than web page updates. I
know Robert Connolly was interested in using the BLFS wiki to add
instructions for hardened systems on whatever packages needed special
instructions. In my experience there isn't a lot of packages that
require different instructions than what BLFS already provides. There
are a few. (Xorg is a good example) Because of the limited number of
changes for BLFS under HLFS I tend to agree with Robert Connolly's
assessment.

RBaker