maintainers

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:46:27 PDT 2010

I believe I can put forth about five to ten hours a week on good weeks
for the project. I would be happy to take a lead role if it pleases
the group. As it stands right now I have been trudging through a few
updates for the book and I am pleased with the direction I am going.
As always there are more snags than expected, and when those snags are
in gcc or glibc recompiling takes a considerable amount of time.

Kevin: I am kind of curious about your process, and what makes you
such a deviant. If you would care to share with the list, or even with
just me off list I would be interested in hearing about it.

RBaker