maintainers

Kevin Day thekevinday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:17:18 PDT 2010

On 4/25/10, Mwanguhya Daniel Murungi <dmurungi at dicts.mak.ac.ug> wrote:

>  Hello guys,
>

>  > I am sure everyone understands the position you find yourself in.
>  >

> Robert, thank you for maintaining the project. I have learned a lot about
>  Linux from this project and all that is thanks to u and the rest.
>

>  > I am interested in playing a more involved role. I know I haven't
>  > contributed much as of yet, and have been quiet on the list. This was
>  > mostly due to the lack of a direct project plan and outlined
>  > milestones. If nothing else I would like to take some time to propose
>  > short term goals.
>

> I am also interested in playing a more involved role ie. testing build
>  instructions and running application testsuites, *** packaging HLFS *** etc
>

>  > I am interested in playing a more involved role. I know I haven't
>  > contributed much as of yet, and have been quiet on the list. This was
>  > mostly due to the lack of a direct project plan and outlined
>  > milestones. If nothing else I would like to take some time to propose
>  > short term goals.
>  >

> Nice !
>
>  Daniel

I have also learned quite a lot from HLFS.
I have little to no time as well because I became a major deviant in a
number of ways from the "standard" way to do things, even for HLFS.

However, it seems that most of the people here only have very little
time available to help.

With enough minds and hands doing very little effort, this project
might be able to be kept alive for future generations to learn from.

I should be able to help with the some of the grunt work every now and then.

--
Kevin Day