maintainers

Mwanguhya Daniel Murungi dmurungi at dicts.mak.ac.ug
Sun Apr 25 01:54:39 PDT 2010

Hello guys,

> I am sure everyone understands the position you find yourself in.

Robert, thank you for maintaining the project. I have learned a lot about
Linux from this project and all that is thanks to u and the rest.

> I am interested in playing a more involved role. I know I haven't
> contributed much as of yet, and have been quiet on the list. This was
> mostly due to the lack of a direct project plan and outlined
> milestones. If nothing else I would like to take some time to propose
> short term goals.

I am also interested in playing a more involved role ie. testing build
instructions and running application testsuites, *** packaging HLFS *** etc

> I am interested in playing a more involved role. I know I haven't
> contributed much as of yet, and have been quiet on the list. This was
> mostly due to the lack of a direct project plan and outlined
> milestones. If nothing else I would like to take some time to propose
> short term goals.

Nice !

Daniel

--