maintainers

Dean Takemori deant at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 18:30:48 PDT 2010

Robert Connolly,

Thanks for all your work over the years.  I'm sure it's
not an easy decision to turn over the reigns of a project
you've poured your time into.  I hope I can play a small
part in keeping the project alive.

I'm in no position to offer to head up HLFS, but I am
more than happy to contribute what I do have back to
the community.

robert baker: I have a working but largely uncommented
set of scripts that bootstrap a complete, but minimal
HLFS system.  It's up-to-date package wise but largely
untested.  Contact me off list if you want a copy.

-dean takemori