maintainers

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 20 20:11:25 PDT 2010

Hello.

When I first got involved with LFS and HLFS I had a lot more free time to
contribute, and over the years I have less and less. I have been trying to
keep HLFS alive with free time on long weekends, but even this is getting
difficult. I haven't been able to maintain HLFS for a long time, and I have
been avoiding admitting it.

HLFS needs a new maintainer, or maintainers. If anyone wants the job they
would have artistic control to do what they want with the project. I'll
personally support any changes as long as it stays "Linux from scratch".

I want to continue to contribute to, and support, all the LFS based projects
to the best of my ability. I'm not quitting or walking away, I'm just not
capable of fullfilling my responsibilities to HLFS anymore.