Readjusted linker issues etc.

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:16:59 PDT 2009

Very nice. Looks like a small amendmant to the binutils_pass2 is in
order. I will take a look at my build either tonight or tomorrow
depending on whether or not I can pry myself away from work.

As I stated earlier I am trying to spend some time focusing on the
test suite failures I am seeing. I am pretty satisfied with the
relatively low number of failures on binutils, but gcc is a whole
other story. GCC had hundreds of failures on the C and C++ tests.
Granted there are tens of thousands of tests, but that still seems
troubling.

Can anyone else speak to the number of GCC test failures they see on
their builds?