To boot or to Chroot.

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 15 18:29:00 PDT 2009

On Thursday May 14 2009 07:31:59 pm robert baker wrote:

The same thing happened to me with lfs-book mailing list. I wasn't subscribed
to lfs-book, and so the svn changes I made were not posted to lfs-book, or
the web site.

I don't know how to force the website and mailing list to post your previous
changes. Lets just carry on. It's not nice that hlfs-book doesn't match the
svn server, but this also happens when the change is large and the mail
server rejects the large email. In the end it won't matter... today's book is
what matters, not yesterday's changes.

robert