To boot or to Chroot.

robert baker robertmbaker at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:31:59 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Robert Connolly
<robert at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> The pop server is linuxfromscratch.org port 995. It supports ssl. Use your
> shell password. Then use rbaker at linuxfromscratch.org to subscribe to
> hlfs-book.

Well I am able to connect to the server, but I get a failure message.
"Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server linuxfromscratch.org
responded: chdir Maildir failed"

Looks like my Maildir wasn't created when my account was.

> I'm going to ask if someone can fix this for me.

I fell like a jerk for not noticing my mistake sooner. Would you like
me to do a test using rbaker@ in the svn url to make sure thats all I
need to change? It might be better to try it before the mess is
cleaned up.