Leave of absence

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 22 21:41:35 PDT 2009

I apologize for not doing any work on HLFS for a long time, and I apologize
again because I can't say when I'll get back.

My dog of 15 years is gravely ill. Her illness was sudden to me, and is not
treatable. She is expected to live for two to twelve weeks, heavily
medicated. I will be spending all my free time with my dog, to let her chase
butterflies, and I will neglect everything else. I want my dog to go knowing
she is loved, and she is important.

I will not abandoning this project, but I need time before I refocus on it.