jan.dvorak at sitronicsts.com
Wed Sep 17 07:43:37 PDT 2008
Hi robert, everyone,
if I'm willing to write a wiki-like app for the book, what resources are
available to me (where can it run, with what SW)? What are requirements?
I have some features in mind, but I'd like to hear your opinions.
* Pages stored as plain files.
* Each page has type (application/x-hlfs-recipe, text/plain...)
* Recipes can be downloaded or viewed colored.
* Branching support, for now only limited merge support.
* Branch can be downloaded as a whole (releases).
* Privilege system (similar to Trac's) partially bound to branches.
* Kind of signing support. User can download whole branch and create
detached gpg signature which he uploads again to finish signing.
* Some things would require running shell commands and cacheing of few
kbs (branch snapshot to download)...
More information about the hlfs-dev