Wiki Development Festival
mordae at anilinux.org
Sat Oct 18 05:51:06 PDT 2008
Answer these, please:
* Do we want the book to be completely maintainable online, or are we
comfortable enough with some source control system?
* If Subversion (git?) is enough, do we want everything nicely (with colors
and such) accessible online, or are we okay with static dumps?
* Do we want automatic dumps, or are going to submit them when we want?
* Do we want tools to create (or at least verify) builds, pages, patches..?
* Have the tools be online? If everything is, it's obvious, but if not?
* Do we want web interface to submit new things? Is e-mail not enough?
* What source control system are we going to use, if we are not bringing it
online? Subversion is there, but there are alternatives that simplifies
collaboration a bit.
* How many people out there are actually interested in working on the book
and not only reading/following it?
Thanks for your opinions.
More information about the hlfs-dev