Where we're going, and how we got there, so far.
jan.dvorak at sitronicsts.com
Thu Oct 2 07:19:40 PDT 2008
On Thursday 02 October 2008 04:51:41 Robert Connolly wrote:
> I wanted to use the
> wiki for this, but until then I'll use svn.
I finally had some time to look into that. So... take a look at
http://anilinux.org/~mordae/wiki/ and throw in some comments.
* user management
* challenge/response to verify user's e-mail address
* interface to browse history of files
* write support (edit, create files)
* upload file support (maybe?)
* create tag
* clone tag
* simple (for now) inter-tag diffs
* complex diffs (steal from wiki?)
* download tag snapshot
More information about the hlfs-dev