Where we're going, and how we got there, so far.

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Oct 1 18:48:23 PDT 2008

Hi,

I try to understand the end of the message. It means that now, trunk/BOOK (xml files) isn't developped anymore, to see updates it's necessary to use only onward branch? Or that before writting a final release in trunk/BOOK, it's necessary to think of changes in Onward branch? What is exactly Onward branch, and what's the actual status of trunk/BOOK? Is there an equivalent (which will be updated) of the actual trunk/BOOK?

Thanks for explanations.

Sincerely, JP