[Fwd: grsecurity Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1]

Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon) rodrigo at kernelhacking.com
Thu May 8 12:22:35 PDT 2008

Since it's an open-source project there is no need to care...

There is already a continuation plan in progress... The PaX Team always been
serious regarding the project and they will put a new team in it's place.

Regards,

Rodrigo (BSDaemon).

--
http://www.kernelhacking.com/rodrigo

Kernel Hacking: If i really know, i can hack

GPG KeyID: 1FCEDEA1