glibc issues

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 24 18:58:57 PDT 2008

I am trying this now. It looks like it works, at least partially. Whenever the
test suite finishes I'll report how it ended. I'm using the unmodified
(-fpic) specs from embryo.

I'd like the GCC test suite to work. There may be unknown bugs, but since the
entire test suite fails it's impossible to know.

robert