glibc issues

Lampros Liontos reteo at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 21 17:54:23 PDT 2008

Robert Connolly wrote:
> Your Glibc test results are close to perfect. If you can confirm it's
> Grsecurity causing the permission denied's then you can safely ignore
> them.

It's certainly possible; the host system is a hardened Gentoo system.
However, since `sysctl -a | grep grsecurity` does not return anything, I'll
probably assume that it's not grsecurity, but possibly another form of
hardening system.

--
  Lampros Liontos  <reteo at hotpop.com>     http://www.myspace.com/reteo
- Benjamin Franklin