Cocoon toolchain test

Frank Ianella fjianella at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:11:42 PDT 2008

Hi

In chapter 5.10 of the svn-20080603 book using uClibc, the compiler
tests show a desired result of 'aborted'. The result I get is 'Illegal
instruction'.

The book says" The exact output can vary depending on the compiler and
libc versions, the "Aborted" line is what's important." I figure that
since I am following the book, the output I get should be the same as
the book. The instructions in the glibc book are the same so is the
different output because of uClibc and is this ok?

Many thanks,

-Frank