garbage

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Jun 5 15:56:06 PDT 2008

I disagree with your premise. man pages are useful, especially if you
install an uncommon version of a command (e.g. busybox). I'm not
convinced about locales and non-English documentation, but support for
Unicode on the command line might be handy if I can get dig compiled
with IDN support.

Of course, I'm not building a server for my own use. I'm working on an
appliance that my company can offer for sale.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice