Host system requirements

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Tue Jun 3 22:31:03 PDT 2008

Even an LFS system wouldn't work as a build host - it doesn't have the
correct kernel in either case. The only workaround I can see is to
flesh out Chapter 5 to the point where the target system is minimally
bootable and self-sufficient, and then boot up the target at the
beginning of Chapter 6 (instead of entering the chroot).

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice