Automake; no scripts after install (uclibc build SVN-20080603 )

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Fri Jul 25 12:53:46 PDT 2008

I'm not sure of the purpose of some of those, but most of them are
only used during the build process. They are not needed afterward.
Read the script headers (the comments at the top of each script) to
find out their specific purposes.

For example:

config.guess: guess certain configuration parameters, for the ./
configure command.
mkinstalldirs: make any missing directories during installation
missing: work around missing utilities by reimplementing the necessary
functionality

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice